March 25, 2012

Happy Sunny Sunday!

WOOP! Happy Sunny Sunday everyone! :) Seeing that it rains 250 days in a year here in England. Beautiful weather like this, really does make a difference! To top it off..It's Sunday too!
Which got me into reminiscing one of the most special Sundays that I had last year. I went back home to Philippines and I got to attend Sunday church where I grew up..


I grew up here as a kid with my Uncle's and Aunties, Lola and Lolo's, Inang and Amangs, Young People/Youth Group, Pastors, The kids, Churchmates.. we were all a FAMILY. I use to love being part of the choir or doing a Solo every Sunday, reading bible stories during Sunday School or just that kid who takes over the Tamborine whenever we sing.  I've really missed those day.




So I'm going to admit the fact that I was teary eyed and very emotional throughout the Mass. I was just overwhelmed and couldn't believe the fact that I was back there.. It felt like a missing piece of me has been filled. After 11 years.. I was home.


My church has always been a part of me. I'm proud to say that.. It moulded me to be the person I am today.

Manang PJ. Jessie . Princess

Youth Group!

Worship Team!


No comments:

Post a Comment