July 05, 2011

My Birmingham/Stoke Family!

"Friends are like kulangot - We all stick together"
HAHA! I read this quote yesterday and it made me smile and reminded me some of the good friends Ive met not long ago.

Meet my family - My Birmingham-Stoke Family! We all met through Kim - around March when the Birmingham Boys visited Stoke. From then, we started taking turns on whether they come to Stoke or we go down to Birmingham. It really has been a journey of "laugh trips" so far..

So here we go, let me introduce you to my party people ;)



Mitch :)

Meet Charmaine Joyce Marquez - a.k.a "Charm" "Mitch" "B2"
My beautiful Twin. Ang maganda naming "muse" ng grupo. Diba halata naman? hehe Someone I can share everything to and be on the phone with till my phone runs out of battery. Lol Shes there through the good times and the bad. and I really wouldnt know what to do without her! Isa rin tong baliw katulad ko! Most of the time, our laugh is even funnier than the joke. But If you put us together you'll have a never ending laugh throughout the day, I guarantee you that! I love her <3

Dumstuh!
Meet Kimberly Mae Tan - a.k.a "Kim" "Kae" "Dumstuh"
My other sisterette! Ang crush ng bayan! Diba boys? ;) I mean, pati yata ako may crush sakanya! Lol Chinita beauty and dating - who would have thought shes Filipina? She was the one who brought us all together. Lahat narin yata nasaknya, veryyy good dancer tska pwede naring maging make-up artist! Without her, hindi rin kumpleto ang laughtrip ng lahat! I love her, you lover her, we all love her! Yeryeryer!


Tin & Cy

 Meet Christine Samonte -a.k.a "Tin Tin"
Syempre! Another beauty from Stoke! Ang singer ng group namin, ala Juris ng MYMP. Talented singer, dancer and screamerrrrr! haha! The way she screams... oh my. You will be stunned! So lay off and make sure you dont get in the way or baka uuwi ka ng bingi! Haha! We love you Tin!

Meet Cyrus Plaza - a.k.a "CY"
Yes naman! Our one and only man from the Stoke group! What more can I say? The way he looks at you on that photo above will truly melt your heart! Our very talented dancer too! (And ofcourse, rapper ng "Super Bass" namin. OHA! San pa kayo? "Friendship" isnt "Friendship" without him! Love you CY!



Ken & Karlen

Meet Kaleena Tan and Karlen Ahorro- a.k.a "Kenken" and "Mae"
Another two chinita beauties! Tahimik din mga to but both beauty and brains! Ask them about K-Pop or Korean Stuff, they would know! Kasama din namin everywhere we go, so di kumpleto ang barkada kapag wala sila! We love you girls!

Birmingham Boys

Arzzy & I
Meet Raphael Christian Bagasina - a.k.a "Arzzy" "Arz" haha!
Well well well.. This is my "Boss" or "My Amo" loko loko kasi sya at ginawa akong pet Tarsier nya. Ang sama no? Haha! Oh well, looks like mag kakaroon ng ako ng a bottle of perfume by October. haha! Camera Adik, dala nga lagi kung san san. Umuwi yan sa Pinas recently, ang pasalubong lang sakin isang pirasong Polvoron. Ang bait no? Kuripot! haha joke lang! He's a gentleman really. Treats us everywhere! Sa YO Sushi ng Mango Chilli Ice cream, Bubble Tea at Chino Place, Krispe Kreme etc.. BUT, manhid daw yan sa loooovve at nakalimutan na daw mag mahal. Sabi ko naman in denial ka lang! haha Peace, Love and Cheesecake KUYA!

We love you Kuya Harvey!
Meet Harvey Perez - a.k.a "Harvey.. the limping man" Haha! Joke lang!
So heres our Kuya, kuya ng lahat! Matanda na kasi kaya ganun, haha biru lang! If Stoke has our Juris (Tin) Birmingham has their Neyo! First meeting sa Ming Moon and sya  ata ung naging ka close ko agad, baliw din kasi sya katulad ko.. haha! He can sing, he can dance. OH MY GOSH. San ka pa?  The "One in a million" song by Ne-Yo always reminds me of him! "Girl you're so one in a million, You are, Baby you're the bes Best I ever had!" OHA! Whenever he sings, he melts my heart too. Diba girls? Naks naman!

We love you T-Jay!
Meet Thomas John Dayao -a.k.a "T-Jay" "Teej"
Heres T-Jay, ang pusit ni Kim! kung si Arzzy may pet, si Kim may pet din! Bakit naman kasi pusit kim? haha! Isa rin tong asar! Well insult each other throughout the day kapag pinag tabi kami. Insults in the nicest way possible. haha! The first time we ever met, inasar na agad ako about sa sapatos ko! haha! He makes fun of my "sinigang" pero sa huli ng lahat, sya din pala ang makakaubos! Adik din to sa Haribos (Those miniature teddy bear ones) pinaglaruan ba naman at ginawang toy. Lol. So that was Teej - 85 pesos nalang sya! Bili na! haha

Nikko & Kimmy
Meet Nikko Chiong - a.k.a "Nikko"
Oh diba Fafa? Haha! Chinito naman tong isang to, na wala daw lahing Chinese, sabi nya. haha. Mysterious guy daw sya, ang super tahimik kasi! Pero pag nagsalita na, makulit din pala. Lol Sya yung laging umaalis ng maaga, ewan ko lang kung san napupunta, bigla nalang kasing mawawala! Kauuwi lang nya ng pinas, so Nikko when you come back.. pasalubong ha! lol


Joe and Kimmy

Meet Joseph Francis Malabanan - a.k.a "Joe" "Joe Seph"
Joeeeee, what can I say? Im sure right now kumakain na yan ng balot, isaw, halo halo for me! Lol Ive only met him once pero di ko masyado nakausap until sa Facebook lang. Ang dami kasing sinamang chicks! haha At aba, may balak pala tong itulak ako sa Canal. Buti nalang hindi ginawa at for sure, I would have dragged him down with me. lol. Who would have thought na hes around 20/21? He looks about 12. haha! Peace tayo Kuya Joe! :P Next time he comes here, kulitan time na!! :)

Wachaaaa!
Meet Christopher John Lyew - a.k.a "Chris" "LyewLyew"
Heres the baby of the group, our youngest one! Aww! He's also the "outsider" haha only joking! :D Hes half Chinese so I think Ill let him pass Lol. For me, he doesnt look asian at all but he can speak Chinese fluently and I find that like "woooaah" yet when were all sat together and were all laughing like crazy, he will just sit there in silence thinking "what on earth are they going on about?" Haha! Hes a "Cutie Pie" according to Kims mum, haha! But he does have those adorable dimples! :D


Meet King Ervin Bagasina - a.k.a "King"
Heres Arzzy's brother which I had no idea about since a couple of weeks after meeting him. The complete opposite of Arzzy, kung yun ma ingay, eto naman just cool and relaxed at tahimik! If you put King and Chris together, they really are inseperable! haha! As far as I know, hanep daw to sa football at rounders, parang kidlat kung tumakbo! haha

So there you go.. Just a swift hindsight about them but im pretty sure there's more to it! Now let me just show a quick re-cap on our previous get together.

First Meeting at Kim's House












Adventure number 2: Stoke invades Birmingham!













































Adventure number 3: Barbequeee!










































Adventure number 4 - Stoke invades Birmingham Take 2!





























































 So that has been the journey so far... Where is our next stop guys? :)

I love you guys!!

Peace Love & Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment