December 19, 2010

Yup. That's Me.

This is where you'd find the random rambling of my everyday life and spilling the truths behind every drama..
Im Jeremy Jilliane Ganancial Ulanday (i always want it complete.. im a Q!). aka Mimi or Jez. i was born on the month of October.

SEVENTEEN.. yrs. old. I LOVE that number :) (Well Im actually 18 now :( I wrote this back when I WAS 17. LoL)

COLLEGE.. student
Im a Devoted Christian-  . I love God :)
I'm a FRUSTRATED ARTIST  forcing my own self to use my artistic side. most of the time, i have the idea but that's just it. no application.

I'm a WRITER  who writes for art's sake. i feed my hungry soul and not other people's soul. im a writer who never reads anything.

I'm a MUSICIAN  who hates the process of learning music and the pain of learning how to play the guitar. im a musician who failed to remember how to play the piano. im a musician who have forgotten how to read musical notes.

I 'm a SINGER who never sings in front of the crowd. im a singer who's afraid of karaoke but loves it when other people are singing. im a singer who only listens to music and sings for herself.

I'm a PAINTER who is not gifted with an artistic hand. im a painter who can only visualize my beautiful painting in a canvas that i never had.

I'm a DANCER . who knows just a little dancing. im a dancer who never owned the dance floor. im a dancer who can only dance in the mind and in the music the life created for me.

I'm an ACTRESS  .who never got the spotlight. im an actress who acts in a deserted theater. im an actress who performs in front of my one but big audience, GOD.

Im an introvert who
eats books
drinks music 
loves sarcasm, and occasional morbidness
loathes  maths. but im taking it for A levels anyway.
and is fueled by hundreds of random things like television, love, Starbucks Frappucino's & McDonalds Banana Milkshake nomnomnom :).
You will usually find me in front of a computer, wasting her time on My Blog and Youtube and Facebook, or just plainly procrastinating to avoid doing anything important.

I Love the colour  GREEN.
the name SUMMER.
Church of the Nazarene
childhood
camera
photography
sunset
sunrise
beach
rooftop
grass
hugs & kisses
orchids
roses
anime
art
his's aftershave
my guitar
my charm bracelet
rain
My heroes are my Mommy & Daddy  . They mean the WORLD to me, They've inspired me to do a lot of things, Let me stand alone, yet guided me through the years and taught me a lot of lessons in life,Brought me up to become a better person. I do, more than words can say, I love them lots.
My super,duper, kulit brother.

My baby boo - I love him so much :)
My family.
My Inang - My grandmom
My kambal.
CharmaineMy bestfriend  Sadie
& my close friends.

Right. Enough said.
I'll  Shut Up.
Toodles!

Peachy Keen ♥ Jillybean.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment